- a steady advance
- the act of marching
- genre of music written for marching
- a procession of people walking together
- district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- walk fast, with regular or measured steps
- walk ostentatiously
- march in a procession
- force to march
- cause to march or go at a marching pace
- march in protest
- Hemarchedinto the kitchen without knocking.
- The regiment is on themarch.
- She was born in Austria onMarch6,1920
- They've had theirmarchingorders
- Wemarchedfifteen miles to Yadkin River
- After a short march, the column entered the village.
- A military band played Russian marches and folk tunes.