- 中文名：爭執; 激烈爭辯; 爭吵; 吵架
- 及物動詞：爭奪，競爭; 抵抗，抵制
- 名詞：爭端; 辯論; （勞資）糾紛; 罷工
- The couple disputed where to spend the holiday.
- It is ridiculous to dispute about such a thing.
- "I'm not disputing what you say, matt." said Tremaine, shaking his head.
- Now there was just one point on the boundary left to dispute.
- The land near the border is disputed ground.
- The family wanted to dispute the will.
- A long dispute means that both parties are wrong.( Voltaire)
- Workers are in dispute with management about the redundancies.
- The dispute was settled last week.
- Everyone feared that the boundary dispute between these two countries would culminate in a war.
- Disputes on this matter lacerated their friendship.
- I often act as a peacemaker, trying to mediate disputes between the wife and the husband.
- They have won previous pay disputes with the government.
- He disputed the allegations.
- Russia and Ukraine have been disputing the ownership of the fleet.
- The two countries are in dispute over the boundaries of their coastal waters.
- All those matters are in dispute and it is not for me to decide them.