O Captain!My Captain!

O Captain!My Captain!

沃爾特·惠特曼於1865年林肯總統遇刺之後寫下這首詩。船長即象徵林肯,船象徵著美國。電影死亡詩社中曾引用該詩。

基本介紹

  • 中文名:啊,船長!我的船長!
  • 外文名:Oh,Captain !My Captain!
  • 作者:沃爾特·惠特曼
  • 寫作時間:1865
詩文簡介,詩文及翻譯,

詩文簡介

"Oh,Captain! My Captain!"is a poem written by Walt Whitman in 1865. The poem is classified as an elegy because it is a mourning poem that was written in the memory of someone. The poem was written to honor Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States.
林肯遇刺林肯遇刺
《啊,船長!我的船長!》是惠特曼於1865寫的一首詩。因為這首詩是寫來紀念亞伯拉罕 林肯(美國的第十六任總統)的,所以被歸為輓歌。

詩文及翻譯

Oh,Captain!My Captain!
啊,船長!我的船長!
Walt Whitman (瓦爾特.惠特曼)
Oh,Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,
啊!船長!我的船長!可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
這船歷盡風險,企求的目標已達成。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,鐘聲響,人們在歡欣。
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千萬雙眼睛注視著船——平穩,勇敢,堅定。
But Oh,heart!heart!heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
Oh,the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鮮紅的血!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺著我的船長,
Fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永別。
Oh,Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;
啊,船長!我的船長!起來吧,傾聽鐘聲;
Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起來吧,號角為您長鳴,旌旗為您高懸:
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候著您,千萬人峰擁岸邊;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
他們向您高呼,擁來擠去,仰起殷切的臉;
Here, Captain!dear father!
啊,船長!親愛的父親!
This arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托著您的頭!
It is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一場夢:在甲板上
You 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永別。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船長不作聲,嘴唇慘白,毫不動彈;
My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父親沒感到我的手臂,沒有脈搏,沒有遺言;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶拋錨停下,平安抵達;船程終了;
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
歷經難險返航,奪得勝利目標。
Exult, Oh,shores!and ring, O bells!
啊,岸上鐘聲齊鳴,啊,人們一片歡騰!
But I,with mournful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船長身旁,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;
Fallen cold and dead.
因為他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們