英 [sə'fɪstɪkeɪtɪd] 美 [sə'fɪstɪkeɪtɪd]
- 老練的; 世故的experienced in and understanding the ways of society
- 精密的,尖端的produced or developed with a high level of skill and knowledge
- 高雅的,有教養的refined, fine breeding
- having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire;
"sophisticated young socialites"
"a sophisticated audience"
"a sophisticated lifestyle"
"a sophisticated book"
- ahead in development; complex or intricate;
"a sophisticated electronic control system"
- intellectually appealing;
"a sophisticated drama"
- Mr. Smith is a sophisticated world traveler.
- I can't work this sophisticated new equipment.
- This is a very sophisticated machine.
- As far as defense is concerned, we need to buy more sophisticated weapons.
- The publisher's techniques for the promotion of his books have become increasingly sophisticated since the 1950s.
- I'd rather deal with a simple man than a sophisticated man.
- She has become very sophisticated since she went to live in London.
- This problem is highly siphosticated.