Shoo-Bee-Doo

《Shoo-Bee-Doo》是由美國流行女歌手麥當娜·西科尼錄唱的一首歌曲,該歌曲被收錄在歌手的第二張錄音室專輯《Like a Virgin》,為第七首歌曲。

Shoo bee doo bee doo ooh la la
When I look in your eyes, baby, here's what I see 當我直視你眼,我看到了
I see so much confusion and it's killing me 我了解到發生了什麼,這讓我難過
When I look in your eyes, baby, here's what I see 當我直視你眼,我看到了
I see so much confusion and it's killing me 我了解到發生了什麼,這讓我難過
Well I can't take it anymore, baby 我不能再陪你了
Why don't you dry your eyes, try and realize? 親愛的,你應該擦乾眼淚,試著相信與理解!
Love can open any door 愛可以讓人打開心房,把問題弄明白
And maybe if you trust in me 如果你還相信我的話
I can make you see 我就可以讓你明白!
Shoo bee doo bee doo ooh la la, come to me baby 來吧,別緊張
Shoo bee doo bee doo ooh la la, don't say maybe 別猶豫哈
Shoo bee doo bee doo ooh la la, come to me baby 快過來!我在等你
Shoo bee doo bee doo ooh la la
I can see you've been hurt before 我知道你受了傷
But don't compare them to me 但請別把我同它相提並論
Cause I can give so much more 因為我不索取,只為你付出
You know you're all I see 你知道你就是我的一切
Well I can make it on my own, baby 親愛的,我可以由著自己性子來
But I'd rather share all the love that's there 但我願為你奉獻愛和關懷
I don't want to be alone 我不願孤獨!
And maybe you will see the light 你會看到太陽與光照的
Baby, spend the night 先好好享受夜晚吧!
Shoo bee doo bee doo
Shoo bee doo bee doo, baby 親愛的
Come to me, baby... 請別離開我

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們