Ninjai

Ninjai

NinJai》講述的是一個小孩子,武藝出眾。他一個人前往一個叫做yumouri的村莊,在路上,他遇到了眾多的抵抗,但他憑藉出眾的本領一一克服,直到引來了強盜的頭目,在對方人多勢眾的情況下,他被抓住了。強盜頭子將他放進了一個可怕的死亡之潭,最終他在死亡之潭中復生,而且殺掉了強盜頭目。

基本介紹

  • 中文名:Ninjai
  • 類型:動作/劇情/冒險
  • 片長:60 Min
  • 上映時間: 2001年
  • 對白語言:英語
  • 年代: 2001-2005
  • 製作:Ninjai Gang
影片簡介,分集簡介,影片圖片,

影片簡介

《NinJai》是Flash動畫中當之無愧的“好萊塢大片”,無論是從技術風格,還是從音樂、技術、內容等等一切動畫的構成部分上說,都是我所見過的,最為壯觀的作品。
我最喜歡《NinJia》中的那隻人性化的鳥,席地而坐,想哭就哭,給嚴肅的情節添加了一些幽默的成分,非常有趣。
《NinJai》的作者是一個團隊,叫做the Ninjai Gang ,她的創作成員基本是15到25歲之間,分布於世界各地,大部分成員在做如蜘蛛人(清洗高層建築的窗戶)修理倒賣二手車等技術含量不高的工作。用他們自己的話說他們白天是特技演員,晚上是音樂家畫家(原文是:The Ninjai Gang is basically a group of young stuntmen by day and animators, musicians and artists by night.英語水平有限,翻譯不準請見諒),成員之間從很小時就已經是好朋友了。《NinJia》開始連載以來,好評如潮,遠遠超出the Ninjai Gang當初的預想,但因為資金問題,《NinJia》的連載中斷了一年,目前the Ninjai Gang得到了美國原子動畫等友好團體的傾力資助,在2005年再次推出續作。
《Ninjai》 一直到現在已進行到了第十二集,給人感覺比較驚喜,這是一部不可多得的FLASH大器之作。片中極具張力的精彩畫面、悠揚深長的音樂、扣人心弦的故事情節都讓人感到與眾不同、甚至是相見恨晚。《Ninjai》完全採用大片電影的拍攝手法,利用FLASH技術、繪畫技術來展現人物性格和故事情節,所以,《Ninjai》既是FLASH中的頂尖之作,也是動畫電影中的上乘之作。

分集簡介

NinJai第一集台詞
日期 2003-02-20 13:16:07 | 新聞主題: 精品連載
請大家珍藏吧!
Ninjai: "Who am I?"
"Where did I come from?"
"Who are these demons? And why do they relentlessly cross my path?"
"I seek these answers on my travels."
"I pray the Lord will guide me, for I know he watches over me."
"Nothing can stop me from finding the answers I seek."
Robber 1: "Haaa!"
"Well well well, what have we got here then?"
"Looks like..."
Robber 2:"Lunch"
Ninjai: "What do you two want?"
Robber 1:"Well, actually we plan on robbing and killing you and then, Butang here, well, he'll probably eat you."
Robber 2: "Eat you."
Ninjai: "You are demons, I think the only thing you will taste today is your own blood."
Robber 1: "Fiesty eh? Ooo, I like it like that. Butang, why don't you go releave him of his sword and we'll let the fun begin."
Robber 2: "Ok"
"Ah, die!"
Robber 1: "Who the hell are you?"
Ninjai: "Thats what I want to know."
NinJai第二集台詞
日期 2003-02-21 17:07:34 | 新聞主題: 精品連載
以下 I 代表 inventor (發明家)
N 代表 NinJai
I = arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhh *splosh* *tweet tweet goes the birds *
I = oi, oi little boy. oi. can u help me here. ive... ive been stuck here for 1 hour. i thought nobody find me. i thought, i though i was gonna die.
N = how on earth did u get stuck like that?
I = oh, oh u wanna know how i get stuck... oh i just get stuck in here.ok i tell u ok. its a fucking invention that fucking never works a lot. it never fucking works. ohhh its a long story ok. now please if u can just cut the rope that connects the thing, no no not that one not that one not that oone
argggh ... oufff
oh, oh, oh i land on my head. oh what a, got a bruise now. oh. oh
oh u r a pretty handy with that thing boy. what, what is ur name?
N = my name is ninjai
I = oh right! oh please to meet u. my name is, ohh my name is... FAUK why do i always forget my fauking name. fauk. fauking bullshit. fauk. fauk this shit right here, right now . mah fauker.
N = dont worry about it. im looking for a village called yumouri.
I= oh i dunno this place, but i see, i see a village from up here.down this path. you come along it in no time
but my invention. i dont understand why it doesnt work. i cannott scientifically find anything wrong with the design
N = why dont u put that piece of wood that u have on the side there on the top instead
I = what? what u say what u say,... why... mumble
fauk! fauken hell. omg u fauking genius. i would have thought of that eventually but FAUK. oh i gotta go try that right now.
fauk thx for ur help mate. mate u faucking legend. i see u later ok
N = wat a funny man
NinJai 第三集台詞
日期 2003-02-26 10:39:12 | 新聞主題: 精品連載
Ninjai chapter 3 subtitles, version 1.0. By: Cogline
Villager: C'mon pops, it's time to move, it's getting late.
Old guy: I'm coming, I'm Coming
Old guy: Wait, who's that?
Villager: what? who's who?
Old guy: That little boy over there, little boy, little boy. Come over here.
Old guy: What are you doing here [in yomori!?!]
Ninjai: Hello, god sirs. I'm looking for someone.
Villager: Hey, dont you know it's dangerous in this parts. Especially for a small boy.
Ninjai: Maybe you know him, I heard he lives here.
Old Guy: Sorry to say this kid, but no one lives here anymore. No one is stupid enough.
Villager: Yeeeap, that's true. Takagawa and his men scared everyone away.
Ninjai: His name is maha.
Old guy: Aaaah yes we know him, but he left this village a long time ago. And not because of takagawa and his men. He left to go to the keyoki mountains. He was old, older than me.
Villager: Yes he was an old [cotger?] and a very nice neighbour.
Ninjai: Wait
Archer: What the hell, no one has ever escaped my red wasps.
Archer: You cut my foot off!!
Ninjai: I apologize, I meant to cut off your head.
NinJai 第四集台詞
日期 2003-03-25 19:39:26 | 新聞主題: 本站公告
Ninjai chapter 4 subtitles, Version 1.0. By: Cogline
Datoshi: Very interesting
Ninjai: Please accept this ... my lord [I really have no clue what the little bugger is saying here]
Datoshi: You dropped your apple.
Ninjai: You snuck up on me.
Ninjai: Do you know where I can cross this river?
Datoshi: Why, where are you headed young boy?
Ninjai: I am going to keyoki.
Datoshi: Hmmm, I can give you a ride if you like.
Datoshi: Allow me to introduce myself: I am Datoshi of the blue lotus clan.
Ninjai: My name is Ninjai, wheres the rest of your clan?
Datoshi: ...back there somewhere.
Datoshi: I saw what you did to that archer back there, quit a [feet?] for a small boy.
Ninjai: I'm young, not small. And that was not an archer, that was a demon.
Datoshi: Beware of these lands you travel, the [?] of the red dragon clan will be hinting you. The demon you killed was his prized archer.
Ninjai: Thank you, I will be carefull.
Datoshi: Head towards those two peaks and you will the keyoki pass. Farewell for now, and if all goes well maybe we'll meet again.
Who am I?
我是誰?
Where did I come from?
我從哪裡來?
Who are these demons? And why do they implacable to stop me from my pad?
這些惡人是誰?為什麼要無情的阻擋我的路?
I seek the answers on my travels.
我在路上尋找這些答案
I pray for the god to guide me.
我祈求上帝來指引我
And I know he watches over me
我知道他注視著我
Nothing can stop me to find the answers I seek
沒有什麼能阻擋我尋求這些答案
Hei… hei… hei…
(笑聲)
Well ,well, well, what we’re going to have then?It looks like …
好好好,我們碰到了什麼?看上去像…
Lunch.
午餐.
What do you two want?
你們倆想要什麼?
Well,actually we plan to rob you and kill you,and then…
呃,事實上我們準備搶奪並殺了你,然後…
The Brutang,well, he will possible to eat you
這個Brutang,呃,他可能吃掉你。
Yeah,eat you
對,吃了你
You are cacodemons, I think the only thing what you are going to taste today is your own blood.
你們這惡人,我想你們今晚會償到的是你們自己的血
Fiery, isn’t it , en? Oh, I like that
很猛,呃?啊,我就喜歡這樣的.
Brutang,why don’t you go to get his sword off,then we can go to play
Brutang,為什麼不去卸掉他的劍呢?那樣我們就開始玩嘍
Ok
好的。
En?En,Aha
Aha,Die
哈,去死吧
Who really fuck you are?
你到底是誰?
That what I want to know
那正是我想知道的
Hey,hey, petite boy?Hey, can you help me here ? I ,I ,I have been stranded for 1 hour,I am afraid no body would find me。I find,I find I am going to die
咳,小孩, 哎,你可以到這裡幫我一下嗎?我被。。。我被困在這1個小時了,我想沒人會找到我的,我發現我要死在這裡了
Then,how can you be a sheaf on the earth like that?
那么你是怎么在地上被綁成那樣的?
Oh,Oh,you want to know how can I get stranded on the earth?Oh,I just been stranded like this on the earth,Ok,I will tell you
噢,你想知道,我是怎么在地上被綁成那樣的?我會告訴你的
It is just fucking a invention,fuck it way,it never fuck to work
這僅僅是一個沒用的發明,去它的,從來不管用
Oh, it is a long story,guy,now please you could just cut off the rope, it connects with the…
操,事實上科學實驗從來沒有失敗過,說來話長
No no no,it was not the one
不不不,不是那個,不是那個。。。
Aha…Oh…
啊。。。喔。。。
Oh…Oh…Oh…I have fell head over heals, oh ,what a block I have just got…you think it was interesting?
噢噢噢,我怎么摔得像個倒插蔥,你認為這很好玩嗎?
You play well with the thing, boy?
你玩那玩意兒很好嗎,小孩?
What… what is your name ?
你叫什麼名字?
My name is Ninjai
我叫Ninjai
Oh , fine, I am pleased to meet you
喔,很好,很高興見到你
My name is …En, my name is…
我的名字是。。。我的名字是。。。
Fuck, why always fuck I forgot my fucking name?
操,我為什麼總是忘記我的名字
Fuck, fuck bullshit, fuck
操。胡扯,操
Fuck shit here, right now, oh, fuck
真是鳥屎,操
Don’t worry about it, I am looking for a village called Yumouri
沒有關係,我在找一個Yumouri的村莊
Oh, I don’t know such call on a place, but I see, see a village over there
喔,我不知道這樣的一個地方,但是我看到,看到一個村子在那邊
The next road down here, you walked on the ( )and come across the
You are ok , ok?
你順著這條路過去,()好吧?
It is my found, shit, I don’t understand weather it work, it was fine in science I can’t find anything wrong of my design
這是我的發現,操,我不知道是否好用,在科學設計上它沒有任何錯誤
Why don’t you put the piece of wood besides you on the top?為什麼你不把你旁邊的那塊木頭放在頭頂呢?
I think on the top and 。。。? Aha? What you say, what you say?Why?
放在頭頂,我想想。。。阿,為什麼。你說什麼,你說什麼?為什麼(放在頭頂)
Yeah, fuck you, I am fuck you are a genius, I would think of that finally but…Fuck
對,操,你真是他媽的天才,我應該想到的,操
Oh, I got to try it right now
喔,我應該馬上去實驗
Fuck, thank you , I proud of you, and your fucking imagination, I will see you later ok?
操,謝謝你,我為你和你的天才想像離自豪,待會見了
What an amusing man!
多么有意思的一個人
Come on Bopth,it is time to go,it is getting late
快點Bopth,要走了,我們要遲到了
I am coming, I am coming
我來了,我來了
Wait,who is that?
等等,那是誰阿?
Who?
誰?
That boy over there ,little boy,little boy,come over here
那邊的小男孩。咳,小孩,小孩,過來這裡
What you doing here in Yumouri
你在Yumouri做什麼?
Hello,good gentleman,I am looking for someone
咳,先生們,我在找人
Hey, don’t you know it is dangerous in these parts, specially for a small boy
嘿,你難道不知道這裡是很危險的?尤其是對一個小孩子來說
Maybe you know him, I heart he live here
也許你們認識他,我聽說他住在這裡
Sorry to say this , kid, there is no one live here any more, no one is stupid now
抱歉,孩子,現在這裡再也不會有人住了,沒有人那么傻
Yeah, that’s true, jack, takagawa and his pawn are everywhere here today正確,takagawa和他的爪牙無處不在
His name is Maha、
他叫Maha
Aha, that was for long years we know him , he left the village long time ago, and not because couples of takagawa, he left for to go to( ) behind with mountains
喔,我們認識他很多年了,他早幾年就離開了村子,倒不是由於takagawa這些人的緣故,他去了(),在這座山後面
He was old ,older than me
他很老了,比我還老
Yes, he is an old countryman, and very nice neighbor
他是個老村民,一個不錯的鄰居
The damnable, no one can escape from my red bees
可惡,沒有人可以從紅蜂逃脫的
You have cut my foot
你坎到了我的腳
My apologize, I am to begin with for your head
抱歉,我本來是要坎你的頭的
Please accept me, my god
上帝,請接受我
Your dropped your apple
你的蘋果掉了
When you start follow me
你跟蹤我
You know where I come from and you know I will go across the river
你知道我從哪裡來,你知道我要過這條河
Why?Where are you hiding, young boy ?
為什麼,你在去哪裡,孩子?
I am going to keyoki
我要去keyoki
Ok, I can give you a ride then
好,我可以載你一程
Allow me to introduce myself , I am datoshi of the blue sail clansman
請允許我自我介紹,我叫datoshi,是藍蓬族的人
My name is ninjai, where is your clansmen stocking in the
我叫ninjai,你的族人藏在了哪裡?
Back somewhere
後面的某個地方
I saw your finish the nanjump off the bower ,it is quite different for small boy
我看到你在樹後殺了弓箭手,這對一個孩子來說不是容易的事情
I am young but not small, and that isn’t a nanjump, that was a cacodaemon
我年輕但是我不小,而那也不是弓箭手,那是個惡人
In here you should be careful, red dragon are searching you
你在這裡要小心,紅龍族正在追殺你
The cacodaemon you killed is their
你殺死的那個惡人是他們的引弓手
Thank you , I will be careful
謝謝,我會小心的
Climb over that two hills you will find the keyoki
翻過兩座山,你就可以看到keyoki
Goodbye right now, if everything is ok, we will possible see again
就此別過,如果一切順利,我們會再次見面的
Finish him
殺了他
Ha ha ha ,sakuri, you haven’t forgot how to use the 。。。
哈哈哈,sakuri,你還沒有忘記怎么出這套刀
Takagowa ,my master.
Takagowa,我的主人,
What? What is it?
什麼,怎么了?
We find a ninjai down the river,they say it was just the one who killed the kasawa brother
我們在河的下游發現一個忍者,他們說就是殺死kasawa兄弟的那個
Let the mad boy here to me ,alive better
讓這個瘋狂的孩子來見我,最好活捉
If you have to kill him, make it painful
如果你不得不殺了他,讓他死得痛苦些
As your wish
如你所願
I and my cavaliers will be reach you soon as I can, go now
我和手下會很快的和你匯合的,現在走吧
I guess you don’t want to be shower bath
我猜你也不想被淋濕(這個鏡頭很感人)
Hei, suchi, what are we waiting here for ?
嘿,suchi,我們在這裡等什麼?
Aha ,our order is catching a tramping ninjai, a boy
喔,主人在抓一個流浪的小忍者
I am heard that he killed the matsu kasawa
我聽說他殺了matsu kasawa
What? Matsu? No way, it is impossible
什麼?Matsu,不可能,沒有人可以殺了(Matsu)
Yes ,I think this boy is very dangerous
所以,我想這是個很危險的孩子
Where did you think he is hiding?
你認為他躲在哪裡?
Oh ,I don’t know, he could be everywhere
喔,我不知道,他無處不在
En, I must keep my eyes clear
那我就要張大眼睛了
Hello, little bird, what are you doing here?
你好,小鳥,你在這裡乾什麼?
Xu,I am hiding.
噓,我在躲著呢
I think it is safe now
我想現在安全了
O my god,我都要把台詞背出來了
You have a lot to say as you are a little bird.
你是小鳥,話還真多
I feel sorry for him
我對他感到愧疚
I know he is a fearful warrior, but he is just a boy
我知道他是個瘋狂的武士,但是它只是個小孩
This is nothing, it will go worse when we go to the swamp of the ghosts
這還不算呢,等我們到了幽靈谷沼澤那才叫苦
Yes, suffering asphyxiation in the desert it will be a terrible death.
是的,在沙漠中窒息是種可怕的死法
Sakuri, get it ready。
Sakuri,把它準備好
You bring me my lunch
你,把我的午餐拿來
Where is the servant, this one is dead
僕人在哪,這條魚死了
Up to this, petite boy, you have caused me great displeasure and unhappyness .
到此時,小男孩,你引起了我的深深的不快和苦悶
So it’s only fitting that you now to be the resources of my pleasure and my enjoyment
所以你現在最適合作為我快樂的原料
Takagawa’s brain has been infect with a bad mad disease
Takagawa的腦子被瘋疫感染了
Careful, sushi, you will get us both killed
小心,sushi,你會害死我們倆的
Hey, don’t you know, when something is funny, you are suppose to laugh
嘿,你們不知道嗎?當某事可笑時,你們就得笑
Louder
大聲點
You must stand still for my pets, you will last no long
你必須為我的寵物堅持,你持續不了多久的
Hello, little bird
你好,小鳥
Stupid bird
笨鳥
Pull the little mongrel up in the last morning
早上把小雜種拉上來
Let his body alert all the man who want to fight me
讓他的屍體警告反抗我的人
Yes, master
是的,主人
My dear god, you're my best friend
我親愛的神啊,你是我最好的朋友
You give me skills, so I always aim to protect myself
你給了我技能,所以我能一直保護我自己
But mow I am powerless
而我現在無能無力
I pass myself to your hands
我把自己交到你的手中
If you want me to live, then I will to live
你讓我活,我就活
If you want me to die, then I will to die
你讓我死,我就死
And now attribute to you, do what as you wish.
我現在歸你,喜歡怎樣就怎樣吧
Where am I? Who are you?
我在哪裡?你是誰?
Don’t you remember?
你不記得了?
Let me show you something you show me for me long time ago
讓我給你看看很久以前你給我的看的東西
Look that poor bird is still here
恩,那可憐的鳥兒還在這
Aha ,I hate this job
啊,我討厭這差事
Let us get out the place
我們逃出這地方吧
This place surely filled with the torturous spirit of ghosts
這裡肯定到處都是有著痛苦靈魂的幽靈
Why can’t I move? Why am I frozing?
我怎么不能動了?為什麼我被凍住了?
What, what you are doing here?
你,你在這裡做什麼?
I killed you, you are dead
我殺了你,你已經死了
You are so nice to me and my little bird, then I want to bring you a gift
你對我和我的小鳥太好了,所以我給你帶來了禮物
Your head
你的頭
Here, take it, after all, it’s your head
這裡,接著,畢竟這是你的頭
Who is there?
是誰?
master, it is your faithful servants, suci and tasumi
主人,是你忠實的奴僕,suci和tasumi
What do you want?
你們在這裡做什麼?
We heard the screaming
你剛才尖叫
The little ninjai,are you sure he is dead?
那個小忍者,你們肯定他死了嗎?
Oh ,we believe he had killed…
喔,我們相信…
Get me my horse
備馬
What is the smell?
什麼氣味?
Now。
立刻
That little shit
那個小混蛋
Where the little ninjai?
那個小忍者在哪?
He is dead, hanging on the tree
他死了,掛在樹上
If he is not, you will be
如果他沒死,你們等死
What he is talking about? What is going on?
他在說什麼?會發生什麼事?
I don’t know
我不知道
Little bird。。。
小鳥
Little bird, little bird … why you are crying?
小鳥,小鳥,你為什麼哭?
I am happy you see you too, little bird
間到你我也很高興 ,小鳥
I met a man under the quicksand
我在沙子底下遇見了一個人
No,he doesn’t under the quicksand
不,他不在流沙底下
I have been to a very beautiful place I haven’t been to before
我去了個從未去過的美麗地方
It was just like a dream, but it is a very real dream
就像一個夢,但是個真實的夢
I asked him “who are you ?” he laughed and he would go to tell me something I had told him a long time ago
我問他是誰,他笑了
並且說他要教我一些很久以前教過他的東西
But I don’t remember if I had met him before
但是我不記得曾經見過他
I can’t teach you everything he told me , you had just a bird’s brain
我不能告訴你他教我的所有東西,你只有一個小鳥的腦袋
He tell me how to sloe my heart, and I succeed
他教我如何減慢心跳,並且我成功了
And this made me to survive under the quicksand
所以我在流沙下面得以生存
Yes ,it is real
是的,真的
He also showed me how I can travel in not in the most of the way
他還讓我看該怎么用一種很不一般的方式行動
I was out of my body, I was flying
我在我的身體之外飛行
I know you can fly, but I was flying outside off my body
我知道你能飛,但是我能離身而飛
I even went to see the demons, takagawa
我甚至去看了那個惡棍,takagawa
No ,he was not very happy to see me, even when I give him a gift
不,他見到我很不高興,雖然我給了他禮物
(your head, your head, your head
你的頭,你的頭,你的頭)
I will never harass in my dreams,you little mongrel
你不會再擾我的夢了,你個小雜種
When I absorb your marrows and your bones
當我吸了你的骨髓之後
Well
那么
Where is he ?
他在哪?
He was hanging over there, master。
他就吊在那,主人
I don’t see him now,do you suchi?
我沒有看到他,你呢, suchi
I didn’t think so
我認為沒有
Mujisu,please so ,can you bring me my sword?
Mujisu,把我的劍拿來好嗎?
Yes, master
是的,主人
Goodbye, suchi
再見,suchi
Your sword,master
你的劍,主人
Hello, takagawa, how is your head?
你好,takagawa,你的頭怎么樣啊?
He is sinking, it is to his chest
他在下沉,到胸口了
Where is the taenia? Catch the rope
拿繩子來
Get out of the way
讓開
Wait, why should we?He is going mad
等等,我們為什麼要救他?他瘋了
Better let him taste the retribution
最好讓他遭到報應
But toujouro will kill us if we don’t get him out
如果我們不救他處來,toujouro,takagawa 會殺了我們的
Yes, he is right, we willn’t excused
是的,他說的對,他做得出
How can he kill us if he is dead
如果他死了,怎么殺我們呢?
Yes, yes, yes
對啊
Why should we do things for a mad man?
我們為什麼還要為一個瘋子做事?
Master , grasp the rope
主人,抓住繩子
You are right, little bird, it was very nice for a bath
你說得對,小鳥,洗個澡真不錯
Hey, let us have fun ,little bird
嘿,我們玩玩吧,小鳥
Sakuri, send for more man
Sakuri,加派人手
As I opinion, I need to have a bath, let it be in the blood of these Judas
我看我該洗澡了,就用這些叛徒的血吧
Little bird, watch this
小鳥,看這個
Time to go, little bird
小鳥,該走了
He is close, master
他在附近,主人
Bring me his head
把他的頭給我帶來
This is the damnable bird
是那該死的鳥
Mr Takagawa…
Takagawa 先生。。。
Mr Takagawa, don’t you know?
Takagawa 先生,你不知道嗎?
When something is funny, you are suppose to laugh
有什麼好笑的事時,你就該笑
Sakuri
Sakuri
It is just the time to fly
是時候飛了
You did very good , little bird, I was worried about you
乾的漂亮,小鳥,我剛剛還在擔心你
Yes, you are a braver bird, and that was a very good plan you had
是的,你很勇敢,真是個好計畫
It time to get ready to go, little bird
該準備好了,小鳥
修改防在括弧里了
You must (come) still for my (little) pets, (will you) last no long, (at all)
你必須為我的寵物堅持,你持續不了多久的
You give me skills, so (taht) I always aim to protect myself
你給了我技能,所以我能一直保護我自己
If you want me to live, then I (want) to live
你讓我活,我就活
If you want me to die, then I (want) to die
你讓我死,我就死
And now (I restore to)you, do (with me) as you wish.
我現在歸你,喜歡怎樣就怎樣吧
This place surely filled with the (ghosts full of torturous).
這裡肯定到處都是有著痛苦靈魂的幽靈
Why can’t I move? Why am I frozen?
我怎么不能動了?為什麼我被凍住了?
(froze的原形是freeze,根據讀音應該是frozen)
master, it is your (friendly ) servants, suci and tasumi 這個詞真的不肯定
主人,是你忠實的奴僕,suci和tasumi
I met a (very invented) man under the quicksand
我在沙子底下遇見了一個人
He tell me how to slow my heart, and (this is made)
他教我如何減慢心跳,並且我成功了
He also showed me how I can travel in the most (unusual) way
他還讓我看該怎么用一種很不一般的方式行動
Better (to) let him taste the retribution
最好讓他遭到報應
But toujouro will kill us if we don’t get him out
如果我們不救他處來,toujouro,takagawa 會殺了我們的
As (you can see), I need to bath, let it be in the blood of these Judas
我看我該洗澡了,就用這些叛徒的血吧
It(is) time to get ready to go, little bird
該準備好了,小鳥

影片圖片

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們