阿狸夢之島·我的雲

阿狸夢之島·我的雲

阿狸夢之島·我的雲作為阿狸系列卡通片的第四部作品,《阿狸夢之島·我的雲》同時也是全新系列《阿狸夢之島》的開篇之作。與之前的作品相比,《夢之島》系列在內容創作上更加觸動人心,充分貼近阿狸繪本的溫暖童話風格。通過該系列故事,人們也將進一步了解阿狸所生活的世界。

基本介紹

  • 中文名:阿狸夢之島·我的雲
  • 動畫類型:友情、浪漫、童話
  • 動畫時長:11分鐘39秒
  • 製片人:於仁國
基本信息,幕後人員,配音演員,劇情簡介,製作突破,台詞,

基本信息

動畫名:《阿狸夢之島·我的雲》
卡通片簡介:
不管晴天雨天,我知道,在天上很遠很遠的地方有一朵,我的雲。

幕後人員

出品人:北京夢之城文化有限公司
監製:徐瀚
導演:王歡
編劇:薄荷映像、徐瀚
分鏡:方舟
美術:何帆
原畫:王歡、宋陽、李丹、奇異果
動畫:初鵬、方舟、姚李歡
場景:牛勇超、閆世桐、劉聰、韓薇薇
數字合成:陳劉芳
聲音設計:剎那之光、王雙雙
原創音樂:剎那之光

配音演員

阿狸: 山新
小小云: 程願
旁白: 徐瀚
友情客串:cucn201小愛、林熊貓

劇情簡介

在《阿狸夢之島·我的雲》中,阿狸遇到了他的新朋友,一個可愛的飛不高的小小雲,一個美好的故事就此展開了畫卷。“在夢之島,你知道為什麼會天晴嗎?因為雲彩們都去旅行了。如果有一天,你也遇到了飛不高的小小雲,會把它帶回家嗎? 不管你在天的哪一邊,都是那朵在我身邊,帶來快樂、小小的我的雲。”

製作突破

《夢之島》系列除了保留以往作品的手繪風格之外,無論人物形象還是動畫製作,都煥然一新。11分鐘的短片,從手繪分鏡到手繪逐幀動畫,完美打造阿狸獨特的手繪風格,渲染動人心弦的畫面效果。這次,夢之城不僅僅打造了阿狸與小小雲的驚喜與感動,卡通片中還精心設定了很多有玄機的精彩畫面。

台詞

阿狸夢之島·我的雲 對白

給你吃棉花糖
You can have my cotton candy

只能咬一口喔!
Only one bite!

怎么會這樣啊
How could it be?

你長得好像棉花糖喔
You really look like a cotton candy

我是小小雲
I’m little Cloud

我有一個朋友也有一朵小小雲
One of my friends used to have a little Cloud

你要是棉花糖該多好啊
I prefer you a cotton candy

什麼?
What did you say?

沒什麼沒什麼
Nothing at all

不過你真的是一朵雲嗎?你這么小?
However, are you a cloud ? you are so tiny?

所以才叫小小雲
That is why I’m called cloud

那為什麼別的雲彩都那么大呢
Why are the other clouds so big?

我才一歲嘛
Because I am only one year old

你看那朵雲
Look at that cloud

他已經10歲了
He is ten years old

那朵呢
How about that one

應該有60多歲了吧
She should be sixty years old


Wow

很高興認識你
It is glad to see you

不過我該回家了
But I should go home

再見
Goodbye

為什麼要跟著我
Why are you following me?

你不用回家嗎
You don’t have to go home

我…回不去了
I…I can’t

為什麼
Why
因為…我還不會飛
Because…I don’t know how to fly now

這樣啊 那先去我家吧
I see…how about come to my home


Sure

對了,我叫阿狸
By the way .I’m Ali

今天晚上是我最最愛吃的雞肉卷、番茄汁和蘑菇湯
I’ll have chicken wrap form my dinner,with ketchup and mushroom soup and which are my favorite

怎么都吃光了
How dare you finish all of them?

拿來!這是我的!
This is mine!

好飽……好飽啊……
I’m so full…

好美的夜空啊
What a beautiful night

明天應該是個大晴天吧
It should be a sunny day tomorrow

阿狸,你知道為什麼會天晴嗎?
Ali ,do you know why the sky becomes

為什麼?
Why

因為雲彩都去旅行了。
Because all the clouds are travelling

喔,他們還會回來接你回家的吧。
I see .they will come to take you home

嗯……也許吧。
Eh…maybe they will

阿狸你知道為什麼會下雨嗎?
Ali. Do you know why there are rainy days?

為什麼?
Why?

那是因為天上有一朵雲在哭
Because there is a crying cloud in the sky

這樣啊。
I see

我猜梅雨季節的那朵雲,一定是非常非常傷心呢
I suppose she was very sad in the plum season

嗯,因為他沒能和大家雲旅行。
Yes she didn’t go to journey with others

雲注定是要去遠行的
Clouds are destined to travel

小小雲,你也會飛回到天空去的。
Little cloud, you will be back to the sky soon

跟你的朋友們一起每天開開心心地去世界各地旅行。
To travel with your friends all over the world

嗯!
Yes!
晚安,小小雲。
Good night, little cloud

晚安,阿狸。
Good night, Ali

啊!雞肉卷!
Oh!Chicken wrap!

哇!你居然會飛了啊!
Wow!you can fly!

我就想著一定要把它拿回來,然後就會飛了
I just want to take it back,and then I can fly

吃才是激發最大潛能的動力
Eating is the only driving force to stimulate the maximum potential

我們再去吃棉花糖吧!
Let’s have more cotton candies!

好!
Great!

轉眼間,很長時間過去了
In the blink of an eye, a long time passed

都怪我每次都吃太多
It’s my bad that I eat too much every time

我保證以後再也不吃那么多棉花糖了
I promise never eat that much cotton candies from now on

現在就開始減肥
I now began to lose weight

沒關係,我們再使勁下
Never mind, we should try harder
我想回家
I want go home

小小雲,你已經好幾天沒吃東西了
Little Cloud, you haven’t eaten for several days

你看,我拿來了你最愛吃的棉花糖
Look I bring your favorite cotton candy to you

我不餓,我會瘦到和以前一樣的
I am not hungry. I will be skinny as before

嗯,一定會的
Sure you will

小小雲
Little Cloud

雲注定是要遠行的
Your faith is to travel

和你的朋友們一起
With your friends

可是你就是我最好的朋友啊
But you are my best friend

之後,許多天又悄悄過去了。。。。。。
After many days, quickly in the past 。。。。。。

早安,阿狸
Morning, Ali

都怪這朵雲
All is the cloud’s fault

害的我被子總也是曬不乾
I can’t even dry my quilt
我的皮膚沒有辦法曬成漂亮的古銅色了
I can’t even dry my quilt

討厭的雲擋住了陽光
The hated cloud blocks the sunshine

我的花都謝了
My flowers are dead

一朵也賣不出去
No one would buy them

我討厭多雲
I hate cloudy

這天氣總讓我很憂傷
This weather always makes me sad

討厭
How annoying

快走
Go away

快走開
Get off

住手!
Stop that!Please stop!

小小雲,快跑
Little Cloud, run

阿狸
Ali

小小雲,你已經長大了
Little Cloud, you’ve grown up
應該去尋找你的朋友們,應該去遠行
You should go to find your friends and to travel with them

你走吧!回到天空去吧!
You should go!Back to the sky!

可我不想離開夢之城
But I don’t want to leave Dream Castle

不想離開家
I don’t want to leave home

不想離開你
And I don’t want to leave you

我想和阿狸……
I want to stay with Ali……

你快滾啊!
Go!

小小雲,保重
Take care, Little Cloud

阿狸偷偷收藏了小小雲的一滴眼淚
Ali secretly collected one drop of tear from Little Cloud

小心地裝在瓶子裡
Pot it in the bottle carefully

之後,小小雲不在的日子
After that, in the days without Little Cloud

阿狸經常會坐在屋頂,和水滴說話
Ali always set on the roof top, talked to the tear drop

小小雲,今天是晴天
Little Cloud, today is a fine day
天上一朵雲彩都沒有
There is no cloud in the sky

我知道你和朋友們旅行去了
I know you are travelling with your friends

不知道你在另外一片天空會看到什麼樣的世界呢?
What will you see in the other piece of the sky?

小小雲,今天是雨天
Little Cloud, it’s rainy today

我的心情不好,總擔心是你在哭
I am worried you are crying

男孩子嘛要堅強一點
Boys should be stronger

只有勇敢者才能拿到勝利的棉花糖
Only the brave ones can get the victory cotton candy

小小雲,不管晴天雨天
Little Cloud, whatever sunny or rainy

我知道
I know

在頭上很遠很遠的地方
Somewhere far away in the sky

有一朵
There is a cloud

我的雲
Of mine
(完)

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們