Medicine is the art and science of healing. It encompasses a range of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore human health by the prevention and treatment of illness. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease, typically through medication, surgery, or some other form of therapy.
- 英式讀音： [ˈmedsn]
- 1. Traditionally young Asians in Britain have gravitated towardsmedicine, law and engineering.
- 2. Most doctors appear to recognize homeopathy as a legitimate form ofmedicine.
- 3. The 1990 Nobel Prize formedicinewas won by two Americans.
- 4. I leftmedicineanyway. I wasn't really cut out for it.
- 5. He was examined again and then prescribed a different herbalmedicine.