- 外文名：as soon as
- 讀音：[英][æz su:n æz]
如：I will tell him the news as soon as he comes back.
如：I will go with you as soon as I have washed my face.
如 He took out his English books as soon as he sat down.
如：As soon as he finishes his classwork, he runs out of the class.他一做完課堂作業，就跑出了教室。
- 1. As soon as he got inside, the dog shook himself.
- 2. They stopped you as soon as you deviated from the script.
- 3. As soon as the two chicks hatch, they leave the nest burrow.
- 4. As soon as we were inside, the rain began to bucket down.
- 5. As soon as relations improve they will be allowed to go.
- 6. Would you call me as soon as you find out?
- 7. It is wise to seek help and counsel as soon as possible.
- 8. She quit school as soon as she had taken her GCSEs.
- 9. As soon as we found this out, we closed the ward.
- 10. As soon as he'd finished eating, he excused himself.
- 11. As soon as I told her my name, she clammed up.
- 12. Carol answered the door as soon as I knocked.
- 13. Peter starts looking through the mail as soon as the door shuts.
- 14. Her head spins dizzily as soon as she sits up.
- 15. As soon as she got close, the old woman's hand shot out.
- 16. You'll never guess what happened as soon as I left my room.
- 17. I'll telephone you as soon as I get home.
- 18. The commissioners agreed to restart talks as soon as possible.
- 19. As soon as things got difficult he took the easy way out.
- 20. We'll give him a ring as soon as we get back.