我會采更多的雛菊

《我會采更多的雛菊》,唐·赫羅爾德的一首詩。

正文,作者,

正文

If I had my life to live over,
如果我能夠從頭活過
I'd try and make more mistakes next time.
我會試著犯更多的錯
I would relax.
我會放鬆一點
I would limber up.
我會靈活一點
I would be sillier than I have been this trip.
我會比這一趟過得傻
I know of very few things I would take seriously.
很少有什麼事情能讓我當真
I would be crazier.
我會瘋狂一些
I would be less hygienic.
我會少講點衛生
I would take more chances.
我會冒更多的險
I would take more trips.
我會更經常的旅行
I would climb more mountains,
我會爬更多的山
swim more rivers,
游更多的河
and watch more sunsets.
看更多的日落
I would eat more ice cream and less beans.
我會多吃冰激凌,少吃豆子
I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.
我會惹更多的麻煩,可是不在想像中擔憂
You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and sanely and sensibly,
你看,我小心翼翼地穩健地理智地活著
hour after hour, day after day.
一個又一個小時,一天又一天
Oh, I have had my moments and,
噢,我有過難忘的時刻
if I had to do it over again,
如果我能夠重來一次
I'd have more of them.
我會要更多這樣的時刻
In fact, I'd try to have nothing else.
事實上,我不需要別的什麼
Just moments,one after another,instead of living so many years ahead each day.
僅僅是時刻,一個接著一個,而不是每天都操心著以後的漫長日子。
I have been one of those people who never go anywhere without
我曾經不論到哪裡都不忘記帶上:
a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.
溫度計,熱水壺,雨衣和降落傘
If I had to do it over again,
如果我能夠重來一次
I would go places and do things and travel lighter than I have.
我會到處走走,什麼都試試,並且輕裝上陣
If I had my life to liver over,
如果我能夠重頭活過
I would start bare-footed earlier
我會早早打起赤腳
in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
從最初的春走到最深的秋
I would play hooky more.
我會更經常的逃學
I wouldn't make such good grades except by accident.
我不會考那么高的分數,除非是一不小心
I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.
我會多騎些旋轉木馬
I'd pick more daisies.
我會采更多的雛菊

作者

唐·赫羅爾德

相關詞條

熱門詞條

聯絡我們